I experienced Tropic Thunder... this is the funniest movie I have ever seen in my life, one of the most surreal experiences I have ever had like what even was this... absolutely incredible...

My face hurts from laughing so much, the God's mistake joke, the Al Pacino final jokes, the I am a rooster's illusion, fuck it, we'll deal with him later joke, the whole Tom Cruise character, Matthew McConaughey stopping a rocket launcher with his ignorance by getting in the insane jungle with that device there, Jack Black and that advertisement guy and his offer to him if he unties him from the tree, I seriously admire Ben Stiller as a true, wonderful artist.

This movie came to me when I needed it the most, in a time of doubt, sadness and general melancholy towards the aching sweet past, this movie made me forget all that at least for a bit. What a wonderfully beautiful experience. Definitely now in my top 10 at least.

submitted by /u/thePian0Star
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/160fd3q/i_experienced_tropic_thunder_this_is_the_funniest/

Comments