Best ambiguous endings to movies? (Also which ending do you think is canon?)

Mine is very basic and everyone says it, but the Thing. Since I first watched it I still to this day go back and forth on who is infected, or if anyone is infected or on what happens next

I feel like ambiguous endings that are up to debate are some of the best endings because we get to talk about them

Me personally, I think it was Childs who was the Thing at the end, not MacReady

Another one is Shutter Island, and for that one, I think he is Andrew at the end and he would rather die then live with that guilt so he acts like he’s Teddy again so they will lobomtize him.

submitted by /u/TPG5WNH
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1608rjf/best_ambiguous_endings_to_movies_also_which/

Comments