What are your top 10 "weird" or uncomfortable movies?

Hello everyone!

I love watching uncomfortable or strange movies. I host movie nights periodically at my house, and know a lot of friends who do the same. I am looking for new movies to watch with people, I was wondering what this community might suggest to me.

So what are your favorite movies that left you feeling either stressed out, confused, bewildered or a mix of emotions that you don't like?

To give you a taste of my movie flavor profile, these are some of my top 10 favorite movies ever:

  • Tampopo (1985)
  • I'm thinking of ending things (2020)
  • Old boy (2003)
  • All of Anri Asters Films, especially Beau is Afraid (2023)
  • Funny Games 1997 (My favorite movie ever)
  • American Beauty (1999)
  • Blue Velvet (1986)
  • Come and See (1985)
  • Belladonna of Sadness (1973)
  • Lolita (1997)
submitted by /u/thereshouldbeflowers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1544xur/what_are_your_top_10_weird_or_uncomfortable_movies/

Comments