Would anyone else like a Bourne Legacy sequel?

title. I always loved the Gilroyness (for lack of a better term) of the tone, and the way a lot of the violence has a cold and sometimes clinical feel to it. The shooting at the lab in the 1st act is quite chilling, and the attempt at the staged suicide gives similar vibes to the disturbing murder in Michael Clayton. The cast is great, and even though the story is a little less straight forward than the Jason Bourne films I would love to see where it goes. Also I think after Andor I'm probably just craving more new Tony Gilroy stuff. Oh and they could've made the Oscar Isaac part an hour and I would've been in. So yeah, it would be cool if they made another one.

submitted by /u/LeaveBronx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/14mdgvr/would_anyone_else_like_a_bourne_legacy_sequel/

Comments