Can anyone recommend to me movies that involve villains or bad guys that are brilliantly genius level smart but just chose to be bad or became bad?

Can anyone recommend to me movies that involve villains or “bad guys” that are brilliantly genius level smart but just chose to be bad or became bad?

Or if you can’t think of any movies like that, can you recommend to me movies that have a main character that’s brilliantly smart/genius level? I always find these movies to be the most interesting. Let me know! I’ve watched a lot of movies like this in the past and I wish I had made a list of all the movies I’ve seen but my mind is drawing a blank. So I just want to know what you guys have seen that kinda fall into this category or something you think would sorta fit this description. And if you could, give me a little bit of detail with your suggestions! Thank you!

submitted by /u/loganaw
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/14c1uxt/can_anyone_recommend_to_me_movies_that_involve/

Comments