A question for the movie "Climax"(2018) of Gaspar Noe (HUGE SPOILER)

I have searched on the internet and I haven't managed to find an answer.

So in Climax, when everyone attacked Lou and started insulting her and trying to make her kill herself, I just wonder... why she did what she did to herself. I mean instead of trying to defend herself and the baby, she started, out of nowhere, punching her belly causing her baby to instantly die. That was super fucked up but, at the same time, completely weird. I just don't get it. After that, the fact that she used the knife to cut her arms and face, probably means that she either wanted them all to leave her alone, or that she had a mental breakdown that resulted in self-harming. The latter could also explain the punches in the belly, but I still think it's totally random and is there just to shock.

If you understood something differently, tell me so.

submitted by /u/Axaxou
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/13tf2nl/a_question_for_the_movie_climax2018_of_gaspar_noe/

Comments