I have a couple thousand movie posters im trying to 'get rid of' anyone know a good way of going about this?

Not sure if this is the best place but I figured if it's movie posters and movie lovers then the best place would be here. I have about 2000 total movie posters that I'm willing to sell but ebay and craigslist aside I'm not really sure where the best place to do it would be. I'd like to try and turn these over for some cash since their just sitting in tubes in my closet. If anybody can help I would be very thankful, also the condition and sizes vary per movie and the movies are pretty much every move that has come out in the last 5 years

submitted by /u/UnbiasedPolitics1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/133950m/i_have_a_couple_thousand_movie_posters_im_trying/

Comments