Nope

The movie Nope was not appealing to me by any means at first glance. After few days of being unemployed and watching just about everything that was new to me on my streaming platforms, I decided to give it a shot. Ten maybe 15 minutes into it I was intrigued and kind of hooked by the plot. California cowboy killed by a nickle then a house key stuck in a horse!?!? (in case some haven't seen it that's as far as I'll go) Then this damn movie had to reference one of the hardest home hitting songs in my entire life... Purple people eater by Sheb Wooley which is the earliest songs I remember of my childhood. My grandfather used to put it on for my brother and I whenever we went to his house. He would play it as many times as we asked him, without hesitation over and over. Even without it bringing back every childhood memory with my grandfather it has turned out to be an awesome movie and I recommend giving it a watch. I wasn't sure where to share this odd heartfelt moment and it be possibly be appreciated but I figured this would be as better than most.

submitted by /u/Designer_Fig_4900
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/11y2ux1/nope/

Comments