I think it's time for "Last Action Hero 2" (hear me out)

Imagine this:

An intern for Sony Pictures is filing boxes of old film, and finds a half torn magical golden ticket.

Then this charismatic intern goes through a multiversal portal and gets thrown right into some of the most famous scenes from the Columbia Pictures/Sony films.

With the current de-aging technology, you could have actors reprise their most iconic roles. And we as the audience could see our most favorite scenes play out in new and surprising ways.

My biggest question would be, who would the main antagonist be? And what could the climax/resolution be?

But I do believe it would be a super fun watch, and would pay homage to the great films that have come before it.

submitted by /u/-Alter-Reality-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1220rum/i_think_its_time_for_last_action_hero_2_hear_me/

Comments