Can anyone point me in the direction of a good Benjamin Franklin movie?

I was hoping to find a biography style movie following Ben Franklin's life and was in re-enactment style ideally (so like an actual movie but more on the factual side). I wasn't sure if such a movie was made, I can only find a couple movies really seemingly but they don't seem to quite fit the bill exactly if you know what I mean.

I was actually pretty shocked when I went to search it up and found little on it. I mean, Ben Franklin is one of America's founding fathers, he's on the $100 bill, has been highly regarded, is an inventor, philosopher, scientist, post-master, and much more filled with an interesting life. If there is not a movie in the style I've described, I'd say that's nothing short of a missed opportunity there.

submitted by /u/Zontafear
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/121rsk1/can_anyone_point_me_in_the_direction_of_a_good/

Comments