The Barrel scene in the Hobbit

I don't get why this scene in particular gets so much hate. I think that its one of the coolest fighting/action scenes I have ever seen, and is one of the best scenes in the Hobbit.

Do people hate it because it was not in the book? And if so, so what? I read the book, i though this scene was kick-ass.

Dwarves are literally jumping in and out of barrels, fighting both Orcs and Elves. A fat Dwarf gets stuck in a barrel, breaks his arms out, grabs two weapons and starts fighting in his barrel armor. This scene is so cool, and yet it is hated by everyone. Why?

I like the trilogy. I will defend these movies till the end. I know that it gets a lot of hate anyways, but out of all of the scenes, why is the Barrel Scene hated the most?

submitted by /u/GrimReaperAngelof23
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/1140l3h/the_barrel_scene_in_the_hobbit/

Comments