Edge of Tomorrow Advertising

I finally just watched this movie last night and I was blown away. All the trailers and previews I saw back in the day really didn’t impress me at all and that’s why I never saw it. It didn’t pique my interest.

Now that I have, I’m honestly kinda disappointed in the way they advertised for this movie and feel like I missed out on seeing this sooner because of it. Had they gone about it differently, I probably would’ve seen it in theaters and sung its praises for weeks. Just seems like a huge missed opportunity.

Am I alone in this? Did anyone else find the advertising for this movie lackluster?

Also, what other movies fall into this category? Terrible marketing, but amazing movie?

submitted by /u/Maiyku
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/11emqxe/edge_of_tomorrow_advertising/

Comments