Let's talk about how Sinister is probably one of the scariest horror movies of all time

I personally don't get scared by horror movies often, I recently just went and rewatched the conjuring 1 and 2, so when I heard about Sinister and how about 78% of people say that it's one of the scariest horror movies ever made, I had to watch it. I'm going to be completely honest and say that more than a few times it had me spooked. I love the plot because it actually makes sense, and the characters aren't so stupid like other movies. Everything in it seems actually plausible. I will say that Sinister 2 was pretty lackluster but where it has it's flaws, it shines in the creativity of it's kills. 10/10 would watch again

submitted by /u/VeryBonelessPizza
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/10np11u/lets_talk_about_how_sinister_is_probably_one_of/

Comments