What are some highly acclaimed films you can’t be bothered to watch and why?

I’m sure we all have a backlog of classic movies we haven’t gotten around to watching for whatever reason. What are your huge movie blindspots and why haven’t you watched them yet?

For me, I haven’t watched any Tarantino film past the Kill Bill films. I think by the time Kill Bill 2 came out, I was all Tarantino’d out. It also seemed like every other film that came out during the early 2000’s was trying to ape Tarantino’s style. I'm sure if I start digging into my backlog of Tarantino films, I’ll rediscover what made me love his films and I’m sure his latest films are all pretty different from one another to make for an exciting marathon. But I find I just don’t have the appetite for Tarantino anymore.

One of these days though, I'm sure I’ll get to it.

submitted by /u/Curvedabullet
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/zq1o8o/what_are_some_highly_acclaimed_films_you_cant_be/

Comments