Name a classic movie.

So last night I just watched “The Shawshank Redemption” for the very first time, and I absolutely loved it. It is 100% one of, if not the best movie I’ve ever seen. Now, granted I haven’t seen many movies in general, as I’m not really a movie guy. And the movies I have seen aren’t as highly regarded as Shawshank is, which makes sense as they aren’t nearly as good in my opinion.

Last night I watched “300” as well, I didn’t enjoy it as much as Shawshank, but I still found it fairly enjoyable, especially as I love action. Because I’m now starting to get into movies, I want to get as many classic movies out of the way as I can. So please, just name at least one classic movie in the comments.

My preferred genre’s are action, horror, crime, thriller, drama, anything along those lines. However, I’m more than willing to branch out into a new genre, especially if it calls for a great movie to watch. Happy Holidays y’all!

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Bus_112
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/zv1ku9/name_a_classic_movie/

Comments