My thoughts on Jason and the Argonauts. What are your thoughts on this movie

this is my 2nd time watching it, I watched it a long time but it was hard for me to get into at the time. Now after this viewing I can easly say this is a pretty good and entertaining movie. I am a fan of Greek mythology so the setting was perfect, the characters were really well acted, as for the gods I like how they were really just viewers to the events of the movie and as for Jason I will admit I kinda had a hard time with him since he is given almost no flaws but I still think his actor did a good job. The music was pretty nice to listen to, felt like an epic adventure. It does feel slow at times but when it gets to the action it gets really entertaining. My favorite thing in this movie is the claymation done by Ray Harryhausen, his creations are done really well and amazing to look at, from how the movements give them character to how each design is unique to each creature. My favorite ones being the Talos and skeletons.

Final score, 8

submitted by /u/DevilMasterKING
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/10000b9/my_thoughts_on_jason_and_the_argonauts_what_are/

Comments