ISO: Rankin-Bass Rudolph and the Island of Misfit Toys. Did it actually exist??

Hey all,

I've been tasked with trying to track down physical copies of all of the Christmas movies that our family loves to watch during the holidays as they all seem to be on different streaming services and it is getting too costly.

One that a fair number of us remember vividly is a Rankin-Bass Rudolph and the Island of Misfit Toys. I can find a few couple-minute bits from it, but I wasn't even able to find a Wikipedia listing for it. Everything I'm finding is for the 2001 CGI version. Is this an example of the Mandela Effect? Did we all just see commercials and create false-memories of there being a feature-length Rankin-Bass Movie about this?

I've been browsing thrift stores to build our collection as VHS tapes are super cheap and our VCR still works perfectly! But this is a movie that I've not been able to come across.

submitted by /u/veronus57
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/zxh47o/iso_rankinbass_rudolph_and_the_island_of_misfit/

Comments