Animal House - is there a deleted scene from original theatre release?

I read the Rules of the Sub so I hope this post is allowed.

When Animal House came out in theatres, I saw it as a Freshman in HS and a very cool manager let me and a friend in knowing we were just 16. I may have this memory mixed up with another movie from the same era though.

Was there a circle-jerk scene in the original Animal House where the guys are in the basement before they raid the dorm rooms? And one guy runs up to grab a picture of someone's girlfriend or mother and shows it to the guys and they all bust looking at the photo. If it wasnt in this movie, it might have been Porky's but I doubt it. If you recall this it will put my mind at ease that I'm not just imagining it, but I also wonder what else has been deleted from the movie.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/CAJMusic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/zwmhze/animal_house_is_there_a_deleted_scene_from/

Comments