My favourite Kubrick movie quotes

These are my favourite quotes from Stanley Kubrick’s iconic films. Please let me know your picks below. 1. “Don’t worry that I saw the orgy, I’ll keep my eyes wide shut!” - Eyes wide shut, 1999 2. “All this brainwashing is turning me into a clockwork orange mate!” - A clockwork orange, 1972 3. “It’s crazy how humans went from being monkeys to going on a space odyssey.” - 2001 a space odyssey 4. “Ooooh Danny! You’ve got the shining!” + “since I started wearing this bear suit I’ve had the shining!” - the shining 5. “Seven-six-two millimeter, full metal jacket.” - Full Metal Jacket 6. “I’m a Thracian gladiator named Spartacus and I’m ready to revolt!” - Spartacus

submitted by /u/QuarterFirst9954
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/ybrsyz/my_favourite_kubrick_movie_quotes/

Comments