Dragon heart (1996)

I'm not sure how many people have seen this movie, since it's a little old but I wanted to post it here and give it some love. First I saw this movie when I was a kid and I fell it love with it, I watch it every couple years when something reminds me of it,(thanks house of dragon). First thing is acting and voice acting I guess, I loved Dennis Quaid in this I think he's really underated. He is one of those actors that you don't pay attention to but pretty much love everything he's in. And the voice of draco Sean Connery was in my opinion an awesome choice, who doesn't want to listen to a wise dragon with Connery's accent. I think the other actors do a really good job as well. The thing that stuck with me was the soundtrack, it's really good like some tracks are going to stick with you for a while. So Incase you watch it and come back here the track is called "to the stars" you will thank me later. The design of the dragon looks not bad for the time it came out I think it looks pretty good or it just might be my blind love , I would love to hear what other people have to say that seen it. And if you haven't I recommend you open up your computer and do so right now. It should be available on multiple sites. But I would love to hear others opinions on it and how they came across this gem.

submitted by /u/Illbeback15
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/ygp6rv/dragon_heart_1996/

Comments