What is the worst Micheal Crichton movie?

I've been fascinated by Micheal Crichton's career in books and film for a long time because he had so many peaks and valleys but always had interesting and unique ideas and wasn't afraid to explore them even if they didn't work.

In my opinion his worst movie is easily Looker (1981). Despite its futuristic predictions seemingly being ahead of its time the movie is such a laughable mess. Why did Albert Finny even do this movie? A very bizarre film. But still kind of watchable. (Suzanne Day nudity in the movie doesn't hurt either).

But what do I know? My personal favorite Crichton movie is Disclosure (1996) even with the cheesy VR scenes, it also has one of my absolute favorite Ennio Morricone scores of all time.

So what do you think is Crichton's worst film?

submitted by /u/Shigeru_Tarantino-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/xgzgny/what_is_the_worst_micheal_crichton_movie/

Comments