So I watched A Clockwork Orange…

I recently posted saying I was gonna watch it, and here is what I got to say.

I honestly loved the film, and am glad I was able to see it.

It was the most unique film I’ve ever watched, and really is making me think. It really proves it’s point through the sexual and non-sexual violence, and the way the government tries to change a man.

Great film, but understand the controversies, and that it may be a film to much for certain people to handle.

And I’m so glad Stanley Kubrick was one to work on this, because the camera work was amazing, like 2001: Space Oddity and The Shining. The color scheme is wonderful, seemed very 80’s even though it was made in the 70s.

Overall, the film was worth the watch, sure it made me uncomfortable during most parts, mainly the rape scenes, but the film held up for the time, and the hype wasn’t for nothing.

Next for me is to read the book.

submitted by /u/ARickline
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/xhttj8/so_i_watched_a_clockwork_orange/

Comments