It's always nice to see Michael Wincott when he pops up in something unexpectedly.

For the longest time Michael Wincott has been one of those actors that people in my family didn't always remember his name, and sometimes we just called him that gravelly voiced guy, which made us all immediately remember who he is. Ever since Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, anytime I see his name attached to a project, I'll watch it. The Crow, Strange Days, Dead Man, Basquiat, Along Came a Spider, The Count of Monty Cristo, Hitchcock, ah hell, he was even good in Alien Resurrection. It's just always nice to see him. Mostly recently I was surprised that he had a very small part in the HBO Westworld television series and just today I saw him in Jordan Peele's Nope, which was such a nice surprise.

submitted by /u/SatansMoisture
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/wyjt4g/its_always_nice_to_see_michael_wincott_when_he/

Comments