I watched Bullet Train three times this month, love it. Anything similar?

Went to Bullet Train for the third time this month yesterday. First on my own, second time with a buddy that came to visit me and yesterday also with a buddy that wanted to see it. This is rare for me.

But I enjoyed it just as much as the first and second time. This movie is that fun and entertaining for me. Every actor brings something to the table here. And the twins are superb. I'd love a movie just about them. Bullet Train 2 please!

I just love this movie really. And now i hope to find movies that are similar in tone, the kind of humor and action. What are easy recommendations?

submitted by /u/MosquitoSmasher
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/wzzud1/i_watched_bullet_train_three_times_this_month/

Comments