What is your favorite Race movie

I just found Redline. It's a crazy anime movie with incredible animation. It's a racing movie at it's core. An epic race across a dangerous galaxy. I've always had a fondness for races in media. Cars ships spacecrafts sleds it doesn't matter. The idea of an epic race has always gotten me excited. It could be Scooby Doo or Jackie chan even Tweety bird. The race could be a mile or the entire known world, I'm always on the hook. I especially like when it's multiple days I guess. I loved the speed racer movie and wacky races was childhood gold but ironically I think the cars movies suck. (Love everything else Pixar) What is your favorite Race Movie? I guess an adventure movie/quest movie would also qualify like the race in the second Brendan Fraser mummy movie. Any more cult classics I've missed? Also what do you consider to be the greatest race in all of media? I don't read many fantasy or scifi books but I'm betting their are a few epic stories I am completely unfamiliar with.

submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Set231
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/wcybbd/what_is_your_favorite_race_movie/

Comments