Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (1989)

I watched Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure again yesterday for the millionth time, and I have to say that it is still a solid movie. It is funny, goofy, and the pace of the movie is great. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure is a movie that doesn't take it self too seriously, but you can tell that the actors had a fun time making it.

My wife and I introduced our son to it yesterday, and he absolutely loved it! We watched Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey right after, and we are going to watch the new one tonight. I remember seeing this movie in the theaters when it first came out, and I immediately fell in love with it. It is one of those movies that I can always count on to make me laugh and feel happy because the story is so ridiculous! I have a lot of good memories watching this growing up, and I wore the VHS out!

Alex Winter and Keanu Reeves play their characters perfectly, and their friendship is effortless in this movie. George Carlin is awesome in this movie as Rufus, and it's the first thing I think of whenever I see or hear his name mentioned. The rest of the characters do a wonderful job, and they all just add so much to this cool movie.

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure has its moments where it's pure 80's, but it's not stuck in that decade like other similar movies that were made at the same time. What do you think of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure?

submitted by /u/Corndogeveryday
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/w32zqi/bill_teds_excellent_adventure_1989/

Comments