Looking for name of (Horror?) movie

I remember seeing a movie quite some time ago, that I have been thinking about lately and want to watch again, just cant remember the name.

I cant remember the exact plot but I think it goes something like this:

Guy comes to a new city after killing someone(i think a family). Then gets close on another family and eventually becomes a married to the mom and a stepdad I think. They dont know his real identity and I think the movie ends with him killing his "new" family, and movie ends with him going to another place to do the same I think.

This is all very vague, and I cant describe it as well as I can imagine it, sorry if it is very vague, but if what I typed, or pieces of it, sounds familiar, please leave suggestions

Thank you for reading, and possibly helping, Im not a native english speaker so sorry for any typos

EDIT: I saw it on netflix if that helps

submitted by /u/JesusTheChrist--
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/vlaqo1/looking_for_name_of_horror_movie/

Comments