Just finished watching Crimes of the Future and there was one thing I didn't quite understand

So, I was actually surprised by how much of the plot was wrapped up nicely and actually relatively straight-forward.

But the one thing I couldn't figure out was the LifeFormWare techs, Router and Berst. So, were they undercover agents working for the government as well? Is that why they killed Lang? That was my first guess but then what about Nasatir? We know he wasn't a part of the radicals because we see him using the breakfast chair and struggling to eat, so why kill him?

I'm curious if anyone else has an answer to this.

Other than that, I really enjoyed it. Kristen Stewart stole the show. I also read in the discussion thread that Tenser squatting all the time was because Viggo had an injury that gave him difficulty standing for periods of time. I thought that was interesting because to me it actually made sense that Tenser's accelerated evolution syndrome made him uncomfortable and this was just a position that he found some level of relief from the discomfort the new organs growing caused him.

submitted by /u/SQUID_FUCKER
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/vkos9d/just_finished_watching_crimes_of_the_future_and/

Comments