Is there a movie or a show based on multiverse? I am interest on that topic and wanted to know if I can watch a movie or a show that is based on it.

Before watching Everything Everywhere All At Once, I really wanted to watch it but I did not know why. After watching the movie it instantly became my first favorite movie. I still am interested in that movie.

After watching Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness. I really enjoyed the movie and the multiverse topic of both movies just gave me all the entertainment and interest.

I have been enjoying the multiverse topic and I am still really interested in it.

I love Sci-Fi movies, it is one of my top favorite movie genres. Especially with Action/Adventure I know I am going to have a good time.

I just want to know a show or a movie with the multiverse topic. It can be anything, it does not have to have action or adventure, just the multiverse topic.

submitted by /u/Nexuandity
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/vklsjq/is_there_a_movie_or_a_show_based_on_multiverse_i/

Comments