What is the angriest you’ve been to a film?

Emotional reactions can happen when you view a movie. So my question is What is the angriest you’ve been at a film? You were angry because of how brutal, unfair, dark, or disturbing the context, the story or the character is? You were angry because of what was happening but it reminded you that this kind of situation can happen in real life? On the opposite side, were you annoyed because of how irritating or annoying the movie was, the movie is just trying to be full of itself, or did it reminds you of something very bad?

For example, The Hunt (2012) and The Lion King (2019) made me really angry at times. I have never sympathized with or felt so bad for a character like the movie The Hunt (2012). I was really upset about how the main character was being treated but I was more upset as it reminded me that these things can happen in real life which is really depressing. The Lion King (2019) made me upset not because it was a lazy excuse to remake a childhood film, but because it shows what Disney has become and how much of a terrible corporation and system they are.

What about you?

submitted by /u/peter095837
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/uz34jn/what_is_the_angriest_youve_been_to_a_film/

Comments