Top Gun Maverick (2022) Review

I love Top Gun with all my heart and i always will do despite how cringey it seems nowadays. However, this film almost, and probably much against my will, did surpass the original. I don’t and won’t spoil anything (mostly as the trailer already did that) but it’s important that people watch it with as little knowledge of what will happen as possible. The aerial scenes are beautiful, the jokes are witty and the emotions are on full display. Complete performances from every single cast member and most of all it was f*cking awesome to watch. One of the few times in a cinema i’ve genuinely felt unable to look away, it was like i myself was experiencing 10 G’s.

9/10

submitted by /u/HS_13_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/uxscqj/top_gun_maverick_2022_review/

Comments