the movie ALIENS still holds up, and it still is just as good as it was. So incredible a 1986 movie is still good in 2022.

Aliens came on last night on one of the tv channels and they just bleeped out the swearing instead of cutting or editing the crap out of the movie.

I'm planning on breaking out my aliens quadrilogy blu rays, cause I don't think lol I've watched it since upgrading to a 4K upscaling blu ray player.

Other than a few small scenes that only last for a few seconds each still stands up as a masterpiece in film making. Honestly I would love it if James Cameron would revisit the aliens franchise

I was imagining how in 2022 what cameron would be capable of doing with a new alien movie. I really miss Bill Paxton. He just killed it in aliens I don't think the movie would've been as entertaining without his character. The sheer disgust and hatred you feel for Burke is amazing he's got to be on of the worst. After they rescue ripley and newt and they've got him in the chair. His face covered in sweat if it hadn't been for ripley and the sudden power loss they would've wasted him.

submitted by /u/damienkarras1973
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/v16vyn/the_movie_aliens_still_holds_up_and_it_still_is/

Comments