I love monster House!

Monster House came out in 2006 and I have to admit the animation isn't great, but due to the time period I can forgive it as the animation in the time wasn't great.

Though personally I believe this movie was way underrated! The story was absolutely amazing and some of the shots they took in this movie I thought were just incredible the fluidity and motion of it was astounding!

The idea of a living house that comes alive and eats people is just so creative to me when paired with the story they went with, I won't spoil anything but it just brings it to a whole other level.

If you haven't seen this movie I recommend it more than anything! I'm also curious is anyone else feels the same way about this movie. If you haven't watched it it is on Netflix and I recommend it more than anything!

submitted by /u/cheesecake_babe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/uzufut/i_love_monster_house/

Comments