What are the best murder mystery/mystery movies?

My wife and I have been on a murder mystery/mystery film kick. We've had a ton of fun watching them. I need a new one to watch this weekend. But I'm not seeing anything on lists that grabs me. Can anyone give me a recommendation?

We've already seen the following ones:

  • Silence of the Lambs
  • Red Dragon
  • Hannibal
  • LA Confidential
  • Chinatown
  • Mystic River
  • Shutter Island
  • 12 Angry Men
  • The Prestige
  • Memento
  • M
  • Heat
  • Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
  • Prisoners
  • Minority Report
  • Fargo
  • No Country For Old Men
  • Gone Girl
  • Se7en
  • The Hateful Eight
  • The Usual Suspects
  • Memories of Murder (Incredible film!)
  • Knives Out
  • Clue
  • Spotlight

There are others we have watched, but I'm drawing a blank. Any recommendations would greatly be appreciated.

I think Old Boy (2003) is one? I'm not sure. I want to watch that one, but it's not available for rent or streaming anywhere. Such as shame.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Chompobar
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/thdgfh/what_are_the_best_murder_mysterymystery_movies/

Comments