Tell me I've not imagined a film

As title says, please tell me I've not imagined a film I watched when I was younger. The only bit of the film I can remember is that a robot/alien that's living with a family, like a nanny/housekeeper, goes out to do some shopping and sees a TV that's flicking between a baking show and a fishing show. The robot/alien goes back to the house and then makes these awful fish head cookies/muffins.

I've searched far and wide on the internet to try and find it. I thought it might be Bicentennial Man with Robin Williams, or Smart House with Katey Sagal, but after going through the full films I didn't find that specific scene.

Please help he because I think about this film multiple times a week and I just need to know what it is and that I've not made it up!

submitted by /u/QuentinTabbytino
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/swhynv/tell_me_ive_not_imagined_a_film/

Comments