The Killing of a Sacred Deer (2017)

It amazes me that this movie, which started so slow and with such drab dialogues that I thought they were padding the runtime, got my full attention in the second half. The way they quickened the pace and built the tension right up till the end was good direction. The acting was really good too, especially that of Barry Keoghan. He really gave me the creeps with his unfocused look and uncaring attitude. I think this is the type of movie that stays with you after you're done watching it, but I'm not sure whether I'd recommend it to others. I can't think of a way to sell it to the people. What do you think?

submitted by /u/harshhsandesara
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/sa5cts/the_killing_of_a_sacred_deer_2017/

Comments