Movies like Vertigo (1958)?

I’ve been recently fascinated by this film(I didnt like it the first time but it is one of those rare movies that get better the more you see it). I know I am late to the party.

I’m looking for more movies that have a similar theme. The overall ones I got from my own interpretation is Limerence, Obsession, Tragedy and Grief. I’m particularly interested in getting to know other characters who experienced limerence(not a dangerous stalker) just a person losing their grip on reality being “in love” with someone. I am doing some research on the psychology behind this.

Please share any movies you can think off and maybe a brief summary. Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/LaurieS1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/sdayn2/movies_like_vertigo_1958/

Comments