Stuck at home with COVID, looking for movie rec's

As the title suggests: I got COVID (became symptomatic) the day I was supposed to fly home. Now I'm stuck at my mom's and in a lot of pain and in general pretty pathetic. Been watching movies and shows, but running out of ideas. Anyone have any recommendations for movies to watch on your laptop while miserable in bed?

ALSO: please get vax'ed! I have worked as a provider in the ICU treating COVID patients my age (30s) who didn't live through it. Don't think that because Omicron MIGHT be less severe that it still doesn't kill. I am boosted and this is still hell. I can't imagine what it'd be like if I wasn't.

submitted by /u/Aphorism103
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/rt0l4a/stuck_at_home_with_covid_looking_for_movie_recs/

Comments