I'm watching The Green Mile (1999) on TV, and I'm watching it for the very first time. In the words of Egon Spengler, I am speechless beyond the capacity of rational thought.

The execution of Eduard Delacroix is one of the most indescribable things I've ever witnessed. I am actually lost for words. The sheer sound design of this scene is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. It is gut wrenching. I'm actually blown away.

"I didn't know the sponge was supposed to be wet." will be a sentence that will remind me of what I saw.

I am lost for words. I am, in fact, speechless beyond the capacity of rational thought.

At least there was an ad break after the scene was done.

submitted by /u/Comic_Book_Reader
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/rrkozx/im_watching_the_green_mile_1999_on_tv_and_im/

Comments