What's a movie that you could watch easily before that now makes you emotional?

I watched Interstellar for the first time a year and a half ago, shortly after moving to the United States. I thought everything was amazing: the cinematography, SFX, music, acting, etc. It was an enjoyable experience overall but now a particularly emotional one.

I learned a few months ago that due to immigration procedures, I likely won't see my parents again until 2023. I watched Interstellar again with my wife recently and I cried ten minutes in. I cried again halfway through and then once more.

Something similar happened when I watched Forrest Gump earlier this year.

I guess the better question is, is there an event in your life that changed the emotional impact a movie had on you when you watched it after the event compared to before it?

submitted by /u/jgchahud
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/r3th9w/whats_a_movie_that_you_could_watch_easily_before/

Comments