What movie did you go from absolutely loving after your first time seeing it, to absolutely hating it after two or more viewings?

I’m talking about movies that you thought were either amazing or just good after the first time, but then you realized something after a few more viewings that ultimately made you hate the movie from then on.

For me, it was with Transformers: The Last Knight. I remember having an absolute blast seeing it in the theater when it came out, but then after a few more viewings of it at home from time to time, (and after watching the first four movies in the franchise) I’ve actually come to hate the movie when compared to the other Transformers movies.

That was just an example from me, personally, but I just wanted to know if you guys have any movies like that as well!

(This is my first post on this sub, so please be nice!)

submitted by /u/BruhMomentum6968
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/r63l55/what_movie_did_you_go_from_absolutely_loving/

Comments