An old 90's or early 2000's movie about teenagers who get super powers

I cannot remember this movie for the life of me. There were 4 teenagers in high school and they ended up with super powers. 2 boys, 2 girls. One boy could read minds, one girl could command people with her voice, the other boy could could heal or damage the body (ie; healing a cut on someone, making himself loss his hearing), I dont remember the last girl's powers. Some scenes I remember is the dude with the mind reader powers making his teacher look bad during class and the girl with the command powers going power hungry and making people kill themselves. I think their eyes glowed a color when using their powers. Does anyone know this movie and what it's called?

submitted by /u/ColumbusSoulchild
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/r4khev/an_old_90s_or_early_2000s_movie_about_teenagers/

Comments