Seen Lawrence of Arabia yesterday and I can’t stop thinking about it

Seen Lawrence of Arabia for the second time yesterday. Tried watching it a couple months ago, but didn’t really appreciate it back then so I never finished it. Well, I finished it yesterday and I absolutely love it.

It made me feel like I was there in the desert, fully experiencing the rise and fall of Lawrence. The cinematography and score were something absolutely mesmerizing and contributed to this experience.

At first I didn’t really like the film post intermission, because it was so different from the beginning of the film. But I later realized that this was because Lawrence wasn’t the same person as he was in the beginning of the film either. It shows that it can take you a long time to come up, but it can also take you down in a blink of an eye.

Curious about what other people liked, or disliked, about Lawrence of Arabia?

submitted by /u/DutchArtworks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/qjyr26/seen_lawrence_of_arabia_yesterday_and_i_cant_stop/

Comments