Going to the theatres tomorrow, Dune or No Time to Die??

For starters, I am not sure if this is the right sub to ask this but if its not, sub recommendations are appreciated.

Anyway, I already had my mind made up on NTTD, but my friend have seen Dune and told me it was amazing and now I am too confused lol I know they are very different movies but in case someone who have seen both can maybe say which one he enjoyed more or something.

On one hand, I hear Dune has great visuals and soundtrack and its a must see in cinema but its still a part one so I am sure the ending wont be as satisfying as per say a finale for Craig's James Bond, also hearing the Bond music in theatre is something I always wanted to experience lol. So I am just grateful for any kind of advice at this moment

Just a note, I havent read the Dune books if that makes a difference

submitted by /u/__AnotherGuy__
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/qk034q/going_to_the_theatres_tomorrow_dune_or_no_time_to/

Comments