Sicario(2015) and The Equalizer(2014) are two movies that I think did not need sequels.

Sicario is hands down one of my all time favorite cartel movies. The story and plot was excellent, the pace was nice and slow, the action was great, and not so over the top, and Benicio Del Toro and Josh Brolin played their roles really well. Sicario didn’t feel like the typical cartel movie and I mean that in a good way.

The sequel Sicario: Day of the Soldado(2018) was honestly not bad at all I actually enjoyed it and was entertained, but I just feel like the sequel was not needed, and at times when I was watching it I just felt like I was watching the typical generic cartel movie.

The Equalizer(2014) is my personal favorite movie from Denzel Washington. Just like Sicario I think it had a good plot, the pace was a bit faster, and I really enjoyed all the action/fight scenes in this one.

It’s sequel The Equalizer 2(2018) was not bad at all either, but like I said about the sicario sequel I just don’t think it was really needed, and just felt a lot different than the first one, and felt over the top and ridiculous and times, but either way I still enjoyed it.

I just think Sicario and The Equalizer would have been better off as standalone movies, and their sequels where not bad I just don’t think they where really necessary either.

submitted by /u/Primary_Thing3968
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/pxxu2k/sicario2015_and_the_equalizer2014_are_two_movies/

Comments