High-budget movies have bad actors?

So I don't know if it's just me but I've noticed that higher budget movies don't have good actors, famous ones yes but I feel like actors that get paid a lot don't put effort into their act as long as people see them there acting doesn't matter. with most low-budget movies actors actually try to give a convincing act to get noticed so they can be in better movies. Now not all high-budget movies have bad actors but so many do and you don't even notice because it's a "famous actor who cares", find a high-budget film with famous actors and pay attention really look and listen. I know some people will disagree but this is just my thought.

submitted by /u/Dulcet1061
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/py3vud/highbudget_movies_have_bad_actors/

Comments