What less popular children's movies were a big part of your childhood?

I remember watching James and The Giant Peach, The Thief and The Cobbler, and Milo and Otis all the time as a child. I still reference the "three gooolden balls" anytime that gold balls are mentioned 🤣. And I still think about a giant peach atop the Empire State Building anytime I hear it's name. I was in, like, 2nd and 3rd grade renting Milo and Otis on video from the school's library. I vividly remember bawling throughout at least 3/4's of that movie every single time I watched it. However, when I talk about these movies with people, a lot of them have never heard of them. But they were a huge part of my childhood. What about you?

submitted by /u/lynzzeerae
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/pe0kd6/what_less_popular_childrens_movies_were_a_big/

Comments