Help me - What is this film called?

The film centred around a man was murdered early on, and people close to him teamed together to figure out why their friend/parent/family member was killed (I think the police didn't suspect foul play but his friends etc did)

The end of the film, they figure out that he had found a cure for cancer, and he was murdered by an assassin/hitman who was hired by a chemotherapy company, so that they would continue to make money selling chemotherapy to cancer patients, as with a cure, they would go out of business.

I have searched Google high and wide, and I cannot for the life of me remember what the film is called.

Please HELP

submitted by /u/JamieeHunterr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/pe35qa/help_me_what_is_this_film_called/

Comments