Desperately searching for a particular film

I watched a horror movie not long ago. It was recently released. At least this decade probably released within the last few years. I remembered it recently but couldn't find it. It's driving me insane!

The plot is as follows: A woman wakes up in hospital. None of the patients are allowed to leave. The doctors torture the patients then bring them back to perfect health by injecting them with an orange liquid. One patient is burned alive then healed. Another has limbs amputated. But they grow back with the orange liquid IV feed. After a few twists, it's revealed that the hospital is in fact Hell. The patients are punished for their sins by the doctors. And other doctors punish the doctors. The woman's boyfriend? husband? was hanged and is in Hell too. With his help, the woman escapes the hospital/hell.

I can't remember the actors or the title. I can't remember the exact year. Only that it was very recent. But I just can't find it. Starting to think I imagined it or I'm going insane. Please help.

submitted by /u/Dodger8686
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/otsn9w/desperately_searching_for_a_particular_film/

Comments