Your Name Engraved Herein (2020) is the first movie I cried hard for and the first movie I watched consecutive times in one week

Maybe it’s the depression and the fact that I’m a lonely gay yearning for affection. But this film destroyed me the first time watching it.

Other sad movies I would tear up. But this one is where I ugly cried. The crying where you can’t breathe or talk.

I watched it a few more times because the main couple is adorable and the Angst from sad gay romances is something I personally love seeing on screen.

It’s a Taiwanese Netflix film. Highly recommend it. I’m thinking of watching it again as I type this..

submitted by /u/H_Arthur
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/no7qp1/your_name_engraved_herein_2020_is_the_first_movie/

Comments